Monday, September 01, 2014

Journey to Joy - First Edition

I am super excited to announce the first edition of Journey to Joy! I always have so much I want to share with my team and this was the best way to go about it. Well I thought it was until I could not attach it. So you are being led here to read the very first edition. Whether you are here because you are on my team or interested about learning more this is a great place to start! 

Lots of awesome events coming up for you to attend to equip yourself with more knowledge and more education and in turn more freedom.

Please take a moment to read the newsletter. 





1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi Heather! My name is Heather and I was wondering if you would be willing to answer my question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1 AT gmail DOT com :-) I greatly appreciate it!